How to Make 5x7 Photo Frames for Your Home Decoration
We all want to have a place to live in that is elegant and comfortable, as well as fashionable and one way to do is by using beautifully crafted designs or accessories like 5x7 photo frames
. If you own a house, it would be great to display items that will make guests know who lives there. You can put accessories or pieces of furniture that will exude an aura of ownership to house and of course, tell people about your fashion and character.
There are so many shops and online stores at the moment that offer 5 x 7 photo frames
for sale. You may find the selection we have at a1gifts.co.uk really handy if you do not have the time to make your own photo frames. But then, if you want it to be creative, follow these simple steps on how to make 5x7 photo frames to decorate your home.
Before you start your craft, be sure that you have the materials ready. You will need corrugated paper, cutter, a pair of scissors, ruler, pencil or marker, and paste. Now that you have everything that you need, you can now proceed with making your photo frame. Just follow the steps below:
1. Identify if your photo is on a landscape or portrait layout.
2. Measure your photo with a ruler and then plot it at the back of the corrugated paper. Be sure to make at least ½ inch allowance when you plot the measurement on the paper.
3. Plot the measurement on another corrugated paper. Then on the same sheet, plot the exact size of the photo in the middle. This is where your photo will be seen.
4. Cut the papers according to measurement.
5. Glue the 3 sides of the frame. The opening without glue is where you will insert the photo.
6. Design your photo frame. You can put beads or letter and image cutouts and paste it on the photo frame.
7. You can either attach a string to it so you can hang it or paste a triangle-cut cardboard to the back of it so you can display it on the table.
The steps are easy, right? So, with these, you can create your own 5x7 photo frames that you can use to accentuate your homes or use them as a gift for a friend. If you do not fancy making your own, there is a wide range of personalised frames
available at a1gifts.co.uk to choose from.